The MSSC Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) program covers core competency areas for supply chain facilities: Distribution, Fulfillment, Factories, and Warehouses. This is a nationally validated, industry led skill standard for higher skilled, frontline material handlers.
The Foundational Level CLA program is a classroom led mixture of computer based modules with interactive discussions and activities taught by MSSC Certified Instructor.
Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) will cover these modules:
- Global Supply Chain Logistics Life Cycle
- Logistics Environment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Safety Principles
- Safe Material Handling and Equipment Operations
- Quality Control Principles
- Workplace Communications
- Teamwork And workplace behavior to solve problems
- Using Computers in Logistics